Monday, September 10, 2007

Iss gaane ne... crazy kiya re!

Well, I don't really *like* *like* these lyrics. As you can see they're quite ridiculous... :P well not as much as the song at least but I can't recall the movie nor the actors. Except for there's a slight chance it might be an Urmila-Matondkar-movie but I could be totally wrong. My memory says I used to listen to this song in the early 1990s on the cable channel ATN, which mainly aired movies and Hindi film songs. I googled for it and that did not help and also searched for the list of Urmila movies, but nothing rings a bell. The lyrics are:


hume to tumse pyaar hai zaraa zaraa khumaar hai
khade to saamne magar tumhaaraa intezaar hai
badi ajeeb pyaas hai yeh dil bhi beqaraar hai
na hosh hai zamaane ka na khud pe ikhtiyaar hai
meraaa oh my love!


If someone remembers this song or its film name or any other related details, please please please do share. I'd really appreciate it. It's literally driving me crazy.

1 comment:

Kanan said...

From google/youtube:

Movie: Sarhad - The Border of Crime (1995)
Singer: Baba Sehgal, Kavita Krishnamurthy
Lyrics: Sameer
Music Director: Sukhvinder
Director: Mahendra Shah

Mujhe To Tumse is a song from the 1995 movie Sarhad - The Border of Crime starring Deepak Tijori, Rutika, Raj Babbar, Farha, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Danny Denzongpa and Mushtaq Kha.